Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Coupon Database - Post A

I went through a pile of coupons that I set aside because I have no use for them, or won't get around to using the coupon before it expires, I still have a ton of coupons to cut out and go through but here is the beginning of the list...

I really hate to see them go to waste, so please let me know if you can use any of these!! Thanks! Family and Friends: let me know what you'd like, others please contact me so you can send me a SASE **Please do not post your address in the comments**, THANKS!!!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rFY0wPS200xdHlgIaaebuQg




4 comments:

  1. Hi DianaH, I could use: Purina Mighty Dog BIGIF 5/16-Pedigree $1.00 off 5/30-Science Diet Dog or Cat $5.00 off- Tag Body SprayB2G1F 5/31-Tag $1.00 off 5/31-ICBINButter 50 off 6/20= Axe Shower Gel $1.00 off 6/28-Cul. Creations B4G1F 6/30- Science Diet 12Lb. Cat $10.00 off 6/30 and Buy Listerine B2G $1.50 off 12/31 Thanks Debbie Tirado 2808 Myang Ave. McHenry, Ill. 60050 Debbiet917@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. again, great idea. see my comment in your other post, but id also recommend having people just email you (or leave their email in the comments) so they dont have to post their addresses...

    also, id recommend enabling some kind of "check" for people to be able to post (should be editable in the blog settings), otherwise youre going to start getting a lot of spam posters. id just recommend the thing where the person has to type in a word that is shown...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that on there, but Gayle wasn't able to post for some reason... so I took it off as an experiment, it'll be going back on :) Now I just have to figure out this google document thing you are talking about!!! And I will add that in the post about not putting addresses in the comments... Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete