Monday, September 27, 2010

Meijer resolved!

I spoke with the customer service manager at my Meijer this morning and it turns out that sometimes it IS worth it to fight for something! She was extremely nice and helpful. The 1st problem, the $5 catalina that didn't print out on my second transaction, was a glitch and it should have printed so $5 for me cha-ching. And the fake policy the person I talked to that saturday "you can't use that Cat on your next transaction, you have to wait 24 hours"  was indeed a lie, and she will be spoken to about that and her attitude, so win #2. AND she is giving me an additional $5 for my frustration (doesn't sound like much, but it isn't the money, its the principle) So I have a $10 Meijer GC! yahoo for me! I feel like my problem was well resolved and I can now shop at Meijer again without feeling like a hypocrite... very exciting!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe they told you that you couldn't use them until the next day. I have found many of the cashiers at Meijer to be very un-coupon friendly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was my first encounter with someone who was un-coupon friendly, and it wasn't even the cashier! She was fine, but it seems the CSM was very aware of the fact that her cashiers don't know what they are doing HA! She WAS suprised that it was a "manager" type person who gave me trouble. I'm just really beginning this "super" couponing adventure and have really enjoyed reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete