Thursday, September 23, 2010

Excitement & more Deals this week...

First, Meijer... again!
I have not heard back from my angry e-mail, but they said they passed it on to another department that deals with such things... I think I will give it a few more days before I e-mail them again, because personally, 1 week should be enough time to get back to me if they want to keep my business!
I did have to go back there (but the people who work in the middle of the week are SO much nicer).  I needed to use the $5.75 in Cats I had for Meijer, so I bought 4 cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls (I need for a recipe in OCT), ketchup, and onion flakes. The crescent rolls were 4/$6 but I saved $1 instantly for buying 4 & I had 2 $1/2 coupons, the ketchup was $2.50, and the onion flakes were $0.50, so my total was $6.01, and I only had to pay $0.26 out of pocket... not bad considering I don't want them to have my money til I hear back about this whole debacle!

Second, Target!
I saw some great deals on Mashup Mom's site and thought I'd jump on it:
1. huggies wipes (64ct) $1.99... Target has $0.75 coupons (print 3), and I think its coupons.com that has $2.50/3 coupon! so 3 for $1.22!
2. Glade Tough Odor Solutions $1.99... Target has $1 coupons (print 2), & Mashup Mom links you to "right at home" that has a coupon for $2/2, so 2 of these were free!
3. Kraft Light Dressing, this one is my deal, and probably not as great as it could be but I needed it for a recipe in OCT, so they were reg priced at $2.04, and Kraft had $1.00 off coupons (printed 2) and Target had $0.50 coupons (printed 2) so I got a bottle of Zesty Italian & a bottle of Ranch for $1.08.
So I spent a total of $2.76 at Target for all that, not bad!

Third, Excitement!
I am attending the Jill Cataldo Super Couponing Class tonight at Delnor hospital with my mom! I am super excited to finally get to one of these classes. I've been following her and using her deals for almost 2 years, and I'm hoping the class will help me find deals easily without having to always rely on Jill, Mashup Mom, or Bargain Briana.

over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment