Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gotta get better...

...about posting something, anything, on here.
So here it goes. About two weeks ago Jewel had a Kraft Cheese deal goin' on. Shredded and block Kraft cheese was on sale for 2/$4. When you bought 5, you got a $5 Catalina back on your next purch. Kraft's website had (still has maybe?) a $5 off 5 Kraft stuff. So I used that coupon with this deal, twice! so I essential got 10 things of cheese for change (tax).  Then they had another deal with Chex Mix, Cocoa Puffs, Hamburger Helper, Frosted mini-wheats,etc. after coupons my total was $11.17, but I used the $10 from my Kraft deal I only paid $1.17!
That is all for this week, but next month I'm going to start the super-couponing again, for real! I'm even going to the super-couponing class for the first time at the end of this month... hopefully I learn something I haven't already picked up over the past couple years.

No comments:

Post a Comment