Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

I actually posted things on here...
Lack of inspiration I guess...
Any who, maybe next month will be better, I'll start anew.
Till then mac and cheese and pasta here I come!

Oh yeah... I went grocery shopping for August... one whole month at only one store (Meijer)... pretty good could have done better if I had made the extra trip to one other store (Caputo's) but I won't complain about $80 for a month of food!!

September, the plan is to build my pantry! I'm excited to go stock up on stuff so I can have more variety in the thing I make!

Oh ooo ooo ooo... One last thing to mention... the Pioneer Woman just launched tastykitchen.com
If you join, search for me and add me as a friend dianahadley (yes very un-original!)
But some really awesome recipes are there... I'd say even better than allrecipes.com... but that's just me =)
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment