Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How does one screw up rice krispie treats???

I don't know...
I can honestly say I haven't made them since I was a kid, and back then, I didn't make them I "helped".
So I was given this amazing recipe for Carmel Rice Krispie Treats... I have been salivating over this recipe for weeks now.
Last night, I broke down and made them...
1 can condensed milk
1 stick of butter
1 8oz bag of caramels
1 bag of big marshmallows
and 5 cups of rice krispies....

Lets just say they are much stickier than regular rice krispies... and I added 6 cups of rice krispies.... I don't even think that's enough! But delicious anyway... I have no idea how we are going to eat them all they are so sweet... but i had one for breakfast :)

2 comments:

  1. sooooo, did you make those as a bar or dip the marshmallows? As I saw (and ate them, many of them) it was a dipped large marshmallow in carmel and then rolled in krispies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made them as bars instead of dipping the marshmallows... I think If I make it again, I will do it that way!

    ReplyDelete