Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Proudness

So I ended up spending more money than I wanted to this month, but than I realized... I didn't spend all of it on food! I got some things for Keira, some of the usual household stuff, and something Mike needed... Although I really spent $195, only $141 of it was on food, averaging out about $28/week, $4/day!! Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner accounted for, for 5 whole weeks - and I'll still probably have more food than I know what to do with - since that is always the case...

ah, thanks for letting me get that off my chest!

My other proud moment of yesterday... I made a whole chicken! I don't know why, but those whole birds intimidate me, I made a turkey breast a while back for the first time and was so impressed with how good it turned out for having never done it before, so I tried out the whole chicken.... DELICIOUS! I'm so happy that I've conquered a fear, and it turned about awesomely moist and delicious!
Now to use the left-overs for the rest of the week... I'm making myself some chicken salad for lunch today YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment