Saturday, January 9, 2010

Looking for a deal on yogurt?

First Deal of the year!
Jewel has Yoplait on sale: 10 for $5... but when you buy 20 you get $2 off instantly, bringing the price to 20 for $8 or $0.40 ea. You can print 2 coupons at coupons.com for $0.50 off the purch of 6, to save an additional $1, and if you got the sunday paper last week, you should have another $0.50 off purch of 8. I spent with tax $6.58 on 20 yoplait yogurts, and to my surprise, got another $2 off catalina coupon off my next purchase, as a thanks from yoplait. I didn't know about this Catalina, so i'm assuming it is not a normal thing, but if you eat a lot of yogurt this is a good deal without it - it's just a great deal now! unfortunately the $2 coupon expires Jan 23rd, so I have to start looking to see what I want to get with it - I love free money :) I think this deal ends this Wednesday so get on it peeps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment