Friday, October 8, 2010

Jewel's hate me

I've been to all 4 Jewel's in my area over the past 3 days multiple times (Oswego 1, Oswego 2, Sugar Grove, & Yorkville)
I have bought a whole lot of stuff for very little...
5 bottles of wesson oil for $2.63  x 3
9 cans of soup + halloween candy for $0.67 x 5
6 cans of  soup + 2 hungry jack syrups $0.38 x 4
I spent about $12.75 out of my pocket for all that stuff AND
I still have a $10 Off my next purchase!!!!!!!!!!!

I also did another P&G deal on Wednesday before that one ended...
2 8pks of Bounty & 1 Bounce Dryer Bar around $10 (I had $5 in Q for that stuff)

Oh and I went to Dominicks because they had the Nivea Lip Care on sale for $0.99 and I had 10 more $1 off coupons... they had 10! So I bought them out... spent $0.60 in tax and donated the $0.40 to Breast Cancer... felt especially good about that one, and dont be suprised if you see one in your Christmas gifts from us, because what am I gonna do with 10 of them??? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment