Thursday, September 3, 2009

Football Season begins...

So I decided since the White Sox depress me, and I don't think they are gonna do anything this year so I've mentally moved on to FOOTBALL!
Dear Bears:
Make this a good year PLEASE. You can save Chicago Sports for me if you do.
Thank you,
Me

So in honor of the Bears and in hopes they will have a great season this year I will make lots of food!
Opening Weekend: September 13th. What's on the menu??
Shrimp Cocktail
Garlic Lover's Cheese Dip
Asian BBQ Ribs
Cornbread Casserole
Nutella Rice Krispie Treats

I'm sure there will be more, but that is what I've decided on as of so far. And every time I think about it I get hungry, and want today to Sept. 13th.  Thank goodness for a 7pm game, plenty of time to cook all day.
I enjoy my relaxing weekends at home cooking, even on Saturdays when I watch Mike make pizza :)

Tonight for Dinner:
My Great Steak and Potato Knock-Off Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Buns smothered in ranch dressing, chicken breasts shredded cooked in hot sauce, provolone cheese melted over it, topped with shredded lettuce and tomatoes.
That's it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment